Friday, December 16, 2022

Top Reviews from 2022!

It has been an amazing year so far, and we still have a couple weeks to go, but we wanted to get a head start on some of our favorite reviews we received this year! 
In this blog, we will be showcasing our top reviews throughout 2022 that way you can see how dedicated we are to our clients and their quality of care! 
Read some of our favorites below! 
2022 Reviews

"Great staff, service & attitude. I am more than pleased. I actually enjoy going to the dentist! Hard to believe, right?"
-John S.

"I was so pleasantly surprised by my visit! I have had bad experiences in the past and have been let down before so I was very apprehensive going in. But I couldn't believe how easy it was and how everyone made me feel right at home! Thank you!"
-Beverly S.

"Love Access dental! Hands down best dental care I've ever had! Love the staff, nurses and dentist all very welcoming and caring! ❤️"
-Brandy W.

"Phenomenal experience. 10/10. My husband was somewhat traumatized from previous dental experiences and he was elated when he got home due to how quick, painless, and helpful Access Dental and Dentures was. We’re very appreciative."
-Emily W.

"I broke a tooth vertically up under the gum line at dinner after an already long day. I called the next morning, as a new patient, asking for help and they got me in the same morning. After the exam, the dentist presented me with my treatment options, their costs and potential outcomes. I truly appreciated the honesty and directness. The tooth ultimately had to be pulled. My care was excellent and I made my appointment for my check up as I left. The staff was also really wonderful in helping me be seen as soon as possible and in setting me up as a new patient. If you are looking for compassionate care this is the place."
-Mary B.

"We were very please with our first visit to Access Dental in Springfield, MO. An emergency extraction was needed. The entire staff was welcoming, warm, friendly, and professional. Dr. Rhodes was understanding and skilled. We recommend this practice to all!"
-Jill M.

"Everyone I came in contact with from the receptionist to the doctor was exceptional. Everyone was friendly and explained everything to me. I hadn't been to the dentist for many years and this was a very pleasant experience."
-Nancy A.

"I was very intimidated about going to see a dentist however the staff made me feel welcome there and treated me with the utmost of kindness. My first visit was during a terrible snow and ice storm and the roads were terrible yet they still stayed open to see me! These people are so wonderful and I would recommend them to anyone!
I have been to Access Dental several times now and I can't say I enjoy going to the dentist but they make it so much easier than any dental appointments I have been to in the past. The staff is so very friendly and helpful! The doctor and the oral hygienist made it a painless experience. I highly recommend them!"
-Stephen S.

"This is the best dentist in Springfield, MO!!! My teeth look amazing!!! Thank you Access Dental for your kindness and all your hard work and my well being!"
-Jennifer C.

"Years of neglect and 6 cycles of chemotherapy brought me to the doors of Access dental and denture. I knew my teeth were bad but the doctor told me that what I needed was a full mouth extraction and a full set of dentures. I almost hit the floor. I just turned 40 and I need dentures?! Traumatic as it was I couldn’t have asked for a better set of doctor and hygienist. They were helpful, listened to my concerns and made sure they did whatever it took for me to leave happy. I love my hygienist, she knows what I need before I do and the dentist is the most friendly guy I’ve ever dealt with. I would recommend Access to anyone needing immediate dentures like I was."
-Michael I.

We are so glad that we are able to provide exceptional dental services to our community! We hope that we will be able to continue providing these essential services for many more years to come for you and your family!
If you are needing to book your 2023 dental appointments, please visit our website or give us a call to schedule!

We want to be your dentist because your family deserves a great smile! 

1-877-DENTIST




Visit our Website
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Connect with us on LinkedIn

No comments:

Post a Comment