Friday, November 11, 2022

What Our Clients Say About Access Dental!

We love being your best dental office in Missouri! We go out of our way to provide you with exceptional dental services, whether you are just looking for yourself or if you are looking for the whole family! In this blog, we want to go over some of the reviews that we have received that truly showcase what it means to be a client at Access Dental and Dentures! 
Keep reading below to see what our clients have to say about the care they receive at Access Dental! 
5-Star Reviews!
"Thank you Tabitha and the entire staff! Your help with David’s situation has been nothing but 5 star. After neglecting his mouth and teeth for years your willingness to work with him, give us hope, and encouragement in this process is so appreciated. Same teeth just hours apart after a thorough cleaning! Wow!"
-Kelli P. 

"I broke a tooth vertically up under the gum line at dinner after an already long day. I called the next morning, as a new patient, asking for help and they got me in the same morning. After the exam, the dentist presented me with my treatment options, their costs and potential outcomes. I truly appreciated the honesty and directness. The tooth ultimately had to be pulled. My care was excellent and I made my appointment for my check up as I left. The staff was also really wonderful in helping me be seen as soon as possible and in setting me up as a new patient. If you are looking for compassionate care this is the place."
-Mary B.

"I love this place. They have the kindest and caring people working there. Also, they have a couple of different credit lines you can apply for to afford dentures or dentistry. Their dentures are $895 per plate. I was finally able to afford a set of dentures. I don't have the greatest credit, and I was approved for a line of credit so I could afford my dentures. I was denied credit for credit care, but the other credit line (sunbit), approved me. I am a recovering addict who has put their life back together one piece at a time. Those was a huge deal for me. I am so thankful to have found Access dentist & dentures."
-Denise S.

"Dr. Rhodes and his assistants did an excellent job of taking care of my dental needs! The support staff is excellent! I had an insurance question and it was explained to me and even though the insurance had denied it, I didn’t owe anything! I have the utmost confidence in all aspects of the practice!"
-Louise M. 
So many wonderful reviews by so many wonderful clients! We strive to ensure that we are the premier dental care in Missouri by providing exceptional services and products that can be used by all types of patients! If you are ready to start your dental journey with Access Dental and Dentures, please visit our website at www.accessdentalanddentures.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment